Century City Condominium Insurance

Los Angeles County Housing Authority, in their annual report, notes more than 500,000 homes were designated as either a townhome or condominium. These forms of homes, regardless of whether utilized as an individual residence, rental unit, vacation/second residence or as a commercial unit, have unique needs that must be addressed when considering insurance protection.

Century City Condominium Insurance differs from your typical homeowner policy, or rental policy, in a variety of distinctive methods. Bromberg Insurance Services, Inc. can give you the customized protection your scenario calls for as our experts have an understanding of what the residents and company owners of Century City need.

With more than 47 years of knowledge in the insurance and financial services sector, the Bromberg Agency understands and may provide the protection your condominium or townhome demands. When protecting property with shared permanent structures and shared liability, you will need to know what is protected by the master insurance policy owned by the Homeowner’s Association and for what you, the individual homeowner is accountable for in the event of a disaster.

Bromberg Insurance can guide you to the correct choices ahead of disaster happening. Complete the form on this page and an agent will contact with you to talk about your distinct needs or for more immediate assistance, give us a call and speak to a licensed professional today.

Townhome and Condominium Insurance: Different Property = Different Choices

Century City Condominium Insurance falls under the same category as property owners insurance, but that is exactly where the similarity ends. After you get a condominium you automatically become a member of the Homeowner Association (HOA) and are responsible for the shared maintenance and liabilities for the property. At the same time, a portion of your property is covered by the HOA’s master insurance policy, and frequently you need a professional to assist you in understanding the type of coverage you have to have in order to shield your individual unit and financial responsibilities.

The Bromberg Agency can help you ascertain the type of master insurance policy owned by the homeowners/condo association and can advocate the proper sort of insurance for the circumstance. You will find two types of master policies that a HOA can own and these are:

A Walls-In (also called an All-In policy) policy covers almost everything within the interior from the unit, such as the interior surfaces of walls, floors and ceilings of every individual unit.

A Bare Walls-In policy covers real property, from the exterior framing inward, but will not cover any fixtures or installations within an individual unit like cabinets, flooring, kitchen fixtures and bathroom countertops.

The Century City Condominium owner with a Bare Walls-In policy will call for the greatest amount of coverage to protect the interior walls, flooring, cabinetry and possessions. Condo owners who live in a complex covered by a Walls-In policy will demand less protection, but determining how much less is best left for the specialists at Bromberg Insurance, as we’ve been operating with Century City Condominium Insurance since 1965 and recognize the needs of condo and townhome owners.

A Cost-Effective Alternative for Century City Condominium Insurance

Condominium insurance to shield the contents of your unit remains reasonably priced, nevertheless, the actual question that remains is, “What do you need to cover?” A small kitchen fire can cause a lot of damage to the interior walls, appliances, cabinets and smoke can ruin electronics, clothes, furniture and carpeting. Not to mention any damage that may be caused by firefighters in their attempt to assure that the fire is fully out. The time to deal with these possibilities is before they occur.

Bromberg Insurance Services, Inc. has been serving residents and business owners in the Century City area since 1965. We are a full-service agency devoted to client service and client satisfaction, as well as delivering a complete Century City condominium insurance policy, we supply top-rated insurance programs to cover your automobile, your property, your life and any other distinct insurance or financial needs you may have.

Call us Today for Century City Condominium Insurance, use the “Instant Call-Back” form or one of the quote boxes and a licensed, professional agent will get in touch with you as soon as possible. At Bromberg Insurance Services, we offer a “Free Comprehensive Insurance Evaluation” anytime you call. We look forward to hearing from you.